the flower wall strikes back

I don't think I've slept since these images surfaced from Remix magazines floral shoot. 
The flower wall that I made for Melbourne Centrals Spring Racing Carnival excitement was put to good use once it wasn't spring racing carnival anymore. Ed Purnomo shot the floral frenzy, and I am proud as punch spiked with cough syrup that my wall cut the mustard enough to feature in such a mega babe fest. 
I'm yet to pick up a copy because the newsagent at Warriewood Square doesn't get international magazines. Not even ones from New Zealand. 




Comments

  1. New Zealand is pretty far but.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these pictures just ooze class and awsemoness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts