a little hollyday...

If you have been waiting for a good reason to visit The Flower Drum, well I have the best reason of all for you to visit me tomorrow. Tomorrow (saturday 24th) will be my last day of popping up @ The Sugarmill. With a long floral list that would rival that of Santa's, my schedule has become buzz up buttercup bizzy with events. For a while now I've been trying to master the disaster of being in two places at once.
Its actually physically impossible! I had to make a decision.
So a few weeks ago, I decided that this would be my last weekend at the shop over summer. 
And as it were, the actual Sugarmill is relocating too!

Fear not my flamingos. I will be popping up again in the new year- somewhere so snazzy, you'll just sneeze with joy.
I want to say a huge big thank you to everyone who has been visiting me over the last year. I am so sad that I wont get to sit and drink coffee with you anymore! I have loved meeting you all and I will miss asking you billions of questions every Saturday about what you are having for lunch and what movies I should watch. YOU ARE THE BEST, and I am so lucky to have met you and made friends with you all!

THANK YOU/ THESE ARE FOR YOU
xox

PS> I am throwing a huge party next week. More on that later. You are invited!

Comments

Popular Posts