the flower bomb BANG

Its been nearly two years since the birth of the flower bomb, and not a day, hour, minute or second has gone by where I haven't had my mind buried deep in the happenings of a flower bomb exploding all over the universe and filling the world with flowers for all. 
It has been my mission since november 2010 to make the bomb go BANG. 
Never in my life have I wanted anything more.
And then it happened. And then I couldn't tell you. Not until now.

If you know me, I am the biggest worst secret keeper in the world. Fact. There are only about three secrets that I have kept without accidently spilling. 
And this secret, it made me burst at the seams.


WELL HOLY CACTUS AND JAM SANDWICHES. IN THE GLORIOUS NAME OF SURF TRUNKS. THIS IS IT. 
THE FLOWER BOMB. THE MOVIE. 




 To Trines and Andy at Analog, I want to thank you to the moon and back for making this happen. And also to Barrett and Myles, and the phantom camera man and the team of pyros. I FLIPPIN LOVE bomb yooooooooouuuuu. 

Please head over HERE to find out more and click that like button. 
Click it like you have never clicked on anything before. Like the shiz out of it.


Comments

  1. Whoa! I'm a potter and watching your bomb explode I had serious fantasies about collaborating on a ceramic flower bomb. Too dangerous? I'd supply the goggles. Awesome film

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts